|Learn to make fresh pasta the traditional way Bookings can be made by contacting Sally or Sandra on 02 49307611. Ideal as a gift or corporate team building and training activities – Body @ Soul Nov 2011 ” Best NSW Cooking Schools” Also, as seen on “Getaway” ,” Sydney Weekender” and “Mercuro’ Menu”|
What some of our budding pasta makers have said…
Sandalyn Estate is absolutely stunning and with all the great wine and food, I felt we had a real Tuscan experience. It was really enjoyable to get in there and make something fresh and delicious, and in such a relaxing environment. I cant wait for my next dinner party!
– E. Cant, Kogarah NSW
I attended your pasta making class workshop today with a group of ladies from work. I just wanted to let you know what a fantastic day we had.
Out tutor, Caymen was fantastic, informative and the whole day was very well organised.
All staff at your estate were wonderful. It felt like we were guests in your house and not just a group of people on tour. I had a fantastic experience and have already started telling people about your course. Many thanks for a wonderful day.
– Lisa Thompson
Classes are held on most weekends and during the week if you have 8 or more people. To make a group booking, please fill out the form below.
- * Learn to make fresh pasta from scratch, the time-honoured way
- * A Tuscan inspired class sharing the traditional secrets of turning eggs and semolina into mouth-watering fresh pasta
- * Held in the relaxed atmosphere of our underground cellar with lunch in the Garden
- * You will be confirmed as a Bacchus Club member for the day, with special discount privileges with every product purchase
- * Classes are open to anyone who loves eating & cooking. Any level – beginners, masters, corporate. Class sizes include 12 people – larger groups available on request
- * The class is run at a relaxed pace, so there’s time to laugh, enjoy the wine and make new friends
- * Bookings Essential